Monday, November 14, 2011

Journal for 11/14/11

Last week, we first discussed some housekeeping issues regarding confusion about the due dates for the previous two assignments. I myself handed in the two assignment in reverse order by accident (handed in the assignment due last week the week before and the assignment due the week before I handed in last week).

Once that was taken care of, we discussed how to use garage band. I myself had very little experience with this program so I thought it was a very helpful lesson since garage band can be used to create classroom podcasts. For the assignment due at the end of tonight's class, my parents and I are doing a podcast about how to be a successfull student at college.I have been placed in charge of coming up with ideas regarding student health so I have just been brainstorming a couple of ideas over the past week. I won't really know how this project turns out until next week's blog since we are finishing this blog in class, so I guess I will have to wait and see. But it does sound like an excellent project for us future teachers to become familiar with making podcasts so we can use this skill to help the digital native students of the future learn more efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment