Monday, October 17, 2011
Journal for 10/17/11
Last week, we began discussing the web 2.0 project, and I choose to present mine in this first week later on today. I just finished my Power Point presentation on Wikispaces, and now I feel confident to stand in front of my class and give a 10-15 minute speech about what the program is. Since I have done a countless number of Power Points in my academic career before, this was much simpler for me to do than the spreadsheet assignment. Most of the time I spent on this project had to do with research for Wikispaces rather than the construction of the Power Point presentation. As for the Wikispaces application, I have learned that this a simply a collaborative tool in which students can greatly benefit from as most students today are digital natives. What I am really looking forward to is hearing some of the other student's presentations because I am unfamiliar with many of these other web 2.0 programs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment