Monday, October 3, 2011

Journal Due 10/3

Last week, we dealt with microsoft excel for the spreadsheet assignment that I just finished for tonight's class. I learned a great deal about using this program between when we first began talking about excel 2 weeks ago, working with it last week, and using it for the spreadsheet assignment. I definitely feel a lot more comfortable using this program in the future for my teaching career ahead.

As for the spreadsheet assignment itself, it is was a lot easier and took less time than I thought. I guess that was because I felt overwhelmed at first while learning how to use the program but once I got started, things ran smoothly. Its not that hard of a program to work with and when you get the hang of it, it is a piece of cake.   I learned a great deal upon analyzing the results of the assignment but I will not go into that as I have already written about that in my "reflection" aspect of the assignment. Overall, I think this was a great assignment for me and my peers in getting familiar with the microsoft excel program.

No comments:

Post a Comment