This past class, we spent the majority of the class on copyright and fair use issues. I feel that this was really good for me because I need to know what I can and cannot use in terms of videos and other forms of technology that I might be borrowing from someone else. Our country's Judaical system is very complicated so if possible, I would like to NOT get fined, sued, or thrown in prison for showing something to my students that I was legally not allowed to. For my online quiz that I took, I think I got a 60% so I might want to expand on this issue as there is still much for me to learn about this topic.
The other topic we discussed during this class had to due with spreadsheets. I especially benefited from this lesson as literally the following day, I had to work with the spreadsheet for the archives of the Independence Seaport Museum on my first day of my internship there, so this lesson paid dividends for me almost immediately. In addition, it will help me organize my grade book in my future career in education so I definitely gained something from this lesson.
No comments:
Post a Comment